Notary services are provided by appointment in the City Clerk's Office.
Appointments can be made by calling (480) 982-8002.
- A valid photo ID is required for each person seeking notarization
- Clients must provide their own witnesses
- The notary must be in the presence of the person whose signature is being notarized and must be able to communicate directly with the person; a translator may not be used
- Extensive notary requests such as wills and real estate transactions cannot be accommodated at this location
- City notaries will refuse service if legal requirements are not met by the client
- Notaries cannot give legal advice or prepare documents on your behalf
For more information or to make an appointment please call the City Clerk's Office at (480) 982-8002.